Wednesday, January 30, 2013

New Washer and Dryer

I am in need of a new Washer and Dryer.  You see, I have had my washer and dryer for 13 years. Fridgidaire Heavy Duty. 


Each have been repair a couple of times. Back in 2000, when I purchased my washer and dryer, I got both for a little over $500.  I've been out shopping around and online and have been ticket shocked.  You can't even get one or the other for less than $500.  WOW!  Ok, I have to regroup. 

After a lot of research, I think this is the units I will get.  The are found at hh gregg and at lowes.

http://www.hhgregg.com/maytag-7-4-cu-ft-silver-electric-dryer/item/MEDX700XL?intcmp=homepageBanner-2-MEDX700XL and http://www.hhgregg.com/maytag-3-6-cu-ft-silver-he-top-load-washer/item/MVWX700XL . Although these are hhgregg website, I will be gettting them from lowes. 

Lowes in Rocky Mount which is only 12 miles from me and offer free delievery, set up and haul away of old applicances.  HH Gregg is in Raleigh, about 50 miles from me and do not provide delievery.  I would have to pick them up, set the up myself and haul away my old washer and dryer.  Although I love DIY, I am not in the mood to take on this task.  Besides I can do a lot of other things while this is being accomplished by the professionals for free.

I will blog a review on the washer and dryer in about a month. 

Hope you enjoy my blogs.  Please subscribe and refer to your friends.  One Love!

So I finally broke down and purchased a new washer and dryer and here they are.  They will be delievered and set up on Monday morning.  Purchased them from Lowes.  Product review in a month.  Oh yea, in addition to all the freebies above, I am getting a $120 Lowes gift card as a rebate.  Good deal in my book. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment