Wednesday, January 30, 2013

First item to complete on my to do list.

Today is Wednesday, middle of the week. I need to decide what item on my to do list I will complete this week. I have some many project started but only few in which I have everything I need to do to complete them. I have the cabinet and draw pulls for the kitchen, both bathrooms and the office. So since I have the material and tools, then this is the project I will complete this week. I purchased the cabinet pulls from ( www.lowes.com ) and the draw pulls from home depot. ( Homedepot.com) They are a satin nickel finish.


Old Builder grade cabinet and draw pulls
 
 
 
 

New cabinet pulls
 
 
 

New Draw pulls
Cabinets need to be repainted - on my list
 
I still have a few more pulls to install.  I had to drill another hole in the cabinet doors.  I will update and show how that is done.  Stay tuned. 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment