Sunday, January 27, 2013

About my blogs.

I will blog on past renovations, current and future projects.  Successful and failed attempts.  Products I've tried and feel was not worth the  money and those that was well worth every penny. I have learned that sometimes you just should spend a little more money to get the look and quality you want.

I have tried some many products to accomplish the same job.  Sometimes I did not do enough research and sometimes the perfect product comes out after you have tried other products that did not work for you.  I have learned when I want to do a project to do the research on available products/material then wait several months before purchasing the material to do my project.  It has never failed that once I purchase the material something new and sometimes better comes out. 

I have very good intentions.  Never the less, I also have a long list of project that I have started but did not complete.  So I am making a list of all my projects and by the end of the year all will be completed.  I will blog each and every one of them.  I will list them all in my next blog.  Stay tune and stay in touch.  Comments and questions are always welcome. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment