Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Closet overhaul A Work In Progress.

I am in the process of overhauling my closet.  This is going to take some time.  I have already performed 2 rounds of purging.  I am by no means finish with this overhaul but so far this is what I am left with.

The first few pics are from the orginal state of my master closet before I did any purging. 

Phase 1:



 
 
Ok, Don't judge my mess.  LOL
 
 
 
The next few pics is a quick look at my closet a few months after the first purge.  
 
 Phase 2:

 
 
 

 



 






Phase 3:  I will purge some more.  I will separate the short and long sleeve tops and group by color.  I have already separated the long pant/jeans from the capris.  May add a few more shelves for shoes.  The tub with the green top above has most of my summer shoes in it.  I would love to get them all out.  
 
I actually made a video but for some reason, I can not get it to upload.  I will continue to try and solve the problem. 
 
Thanks for reading my blog and as always 1LOVE.  Have a wonderful day. 
 


0 comments:

Post a Comment