Thursday, April 25, 2013

One room complete - Master Bath Cabinets

I finally cleaned out, purged and organized my master bath Cabinets.  It is done, finished.   Man, I had a lot of products (hair, bath and other products) in my bathroom.  A lot of the bottles were almost empty.  Why I didn't discard them earlier I don't know?  Who knows.  It is just as easy to discard at that moment you empty it as it is to put it back in the cabinet.


Here are the before pics: 





All organizing product use are from the dollar store.  Although I would love to have them all the same color, the sizes don't match for my needs. So varies colors it is.


Here's what I used:




2 green large storage binds $ 1 each


After pic of same space:

  


 
2 Medium Red Binds 2/$1


4 Small Red Binds - 4/$1



3 small baskets with handles - 2/$1
 3 green oval carry totes - $1 each

3 small square plastic storage containers with lids $1 each

7 storage boxes with hinged lids $1 each

I did not take before pics of the vanity drawers but here are a few completed pics.







After I am completely satisfied that this is working for me, I will go back and label everything. Total cost $20.00. Not bad.

I hope you enjoyed this post and as always, I am interested in knowing what you think.  What are some of your best organizing solutions?  Please comment, provide feed back, suggestions.  Also share this blog with friends and subscribe to my blog for future post.
As always, have a wonderful blessed filled day.

1Love!

0 comments:

Post a Comment