Thursday, February 21, 2013

Spring Cleaning - The Fridge

Update:   So to make my fridge a little more organize, I decided to add some storage containers.  Not only are they organized, they are functional and I am able to get more in the fridge.  Yea right, like I need to get more in there.  Well at least, it's more fruits and veggies.  LOL

The black basket at the top are from Dollar Tree, 2/$1
The white basket purchased years ago from Big Lots
Green containers purchased from TJ Maxx, set of 5 w/tops for $14.99


In my spring cleaning post, one of the examples I provided was to line the refrigerator shelves with place mates.  I have started my spring cleaning and have cleaned out my refrigerator, purchased new place mates and lined the shelves. 



I purchased these place mates from target.  They were on clearance for $.98.  You maybe able to get less expensive place mates at the dollar store, walmart, dollar general, etc. but I liked these, so I purchased 5 of them to line my refrigerator shelves.

I had to cut them down to size.  I measured glass part of the shelf and cut the place mates to fit with a pair of regular household scissors.




All I have to do now is wipe off the place mates.  Even if I need to remove the place mates to wash them,  it is so much easier and quicker than removing the entire shelf and try to put it in the sink.  I also lined the trays at the bottom and the door for quick clean up. 

I hope that this is helpful to you.  If you like this and are enjoying my post please leave me a comment.  If there is something you would like to see or need a solution for a problem, please leave me a detail comment of your problem and I will try to help you.  Blessings!

0 comments:

Post a Comment